Friday, February 12, 2010

Pre Valentine's Day

Hello to all you fatty readers of mine. I just got in from an Ashtanga Yoga class (hell) and feel a mix of rejuvenation and nauseous at the same time. The compression of organs and fat and boobs really is a workout! But I'm excited in my journey towards wellness and becoming fit.

I start a nursing job on Tuesday. At an alcohol and drug rehabilitation center. For those of you who know me, you'll realize that for 15 summers+ I indirectly was counselor to my drunken irrational Irish boss. What a moron. Compared to him, I hardly think the clients could try my patience or piss me off. I look forward to it. I look forward to a ROUTINE. I look forward to moving out of the food industry, where each night is a test of my will, and each bite is strictly quality control and educational! Ha, what BS.

So, that's the dilly. I'm off for now, gonna play in the snow with my 2 year old. Have a great day, and eat only that which will do your body good.

Peace and namaste!
The Fat Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment