Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 8

Well folks, sorry I haven't written about my life as a fat woman the past few days. I got drunk, ate way too much crap, and have been feeling terrible for days about eating all that crap I did. Now my clothes really won't fit. I was watching the BATCHELOR last night and noted to my mom, "Hey mom, notice how they never have any fat girls on any of these reality shows except the BIGGEST LOSER?" So, I cursed myself for being fat, never having the opportunity to be a contestant on the show, or to date the gorgeous pitot. I shrugged and thought, "ah well, even if they did encourage fat girls to be on the show, I wouldn't have any suitable clothes to wear." When you're fat you never look presentable unless you rely heavily on accessories, makeup, and well-tailored clothes. I don't. If you're fat, you'll know what I mean. If you're not, why would you ever think about it? I used to go out to dinner in jeans and a t-shirt and feel great about myself, beautiful and presentable. Skinny girls can wear a potato sack and look good. It's ridiculous that I continue to be fat even when:
1. I KNOW how to lose weight
2. I would save so much money on food
3. I would be able to fit in my clothes instead of wearing stretchy pants and oversized sweaters and shirts to "hide" my rolls
4. I would be MUCH happier
5. I may even be able to have sex with someone new to get over my ex, AND enjoy it without thinking about my jelly belly
6. My blood pressure would be within normal limits
7. I would be a better role model for my son

So, 7 reasons to get fit. I must be a moron.

No comments:

Post a Comment