Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 1

I watched on Oprah a man who lost 250 pounds! Can you imagine that? What do you do with your fat when you love your life? Most people who lose substantial amounts of weight begin a weight loss journey and diet and exercise routine because they hate life. What about the person who knows that they must lose weight but just really enjoys their life as it is. I was an exercise addict years ago, completed triathlons (Sprint triathlons, half distances than traditional triathlons of course. NO long distances for this woman), followed Bill Philips BODY FOR LIFE for 14 weeks and ended up with 18% body fat, and considered myself fit and athletic. WHAT HAPPENED??????? I never stopped loving food, I never stopped wanting to eat.

I commit myself to the next 3 months of daily blogging, examining my motivation for getting fat and keeping this weight on, regardless of failed attempt after failed attempt and whatever diet struck me at the time. I'll ponder things tonight at work, try to stear clear of the bread warmer, and let you know what I come up with tomorrow.

xoxo love to you all,
The Fat Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment